Tuesday 12 March 2013

Week 3, tracing a template with the Tablet

OKAY! So this is my attempt at doing a trace and fill (using live trace/fill). I think I went pretty well, if I say so myself. I just need to make sure that I'm creating looped sections so I can fill it. As you may notice on the top section of the eye I had to use the paint brush to fill that part because before i did my live trace I didn't have that section closed off. If I'm making no sense, at least I know what I'm talking about so I know for next time!

I wish I had a Mac to do this stuff at home, but unfortunately I'm not swimming in money, so that's out of the picture.. I'll just need to schedule some spare time in my week (as scarce as it is), to come in and do some extra work.. 

Anyhoo, I'm going to now give the super scary template of the artwork by Opie from the blog a go now..

WISH ME LUCK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment